Corowa Tourism Directory
Tours and Adventures
Showing 1 Categories
Do you like the Tourism Industry in Corowa?
Corowa is a town in the southern part of New South Wales that offers a diverse range of tourist attractions. Whether you're looking for outdoor adventures, historical landmarks, or culinary experiences, Corowa has something for everyone. Here are some of the top tourist attractions in and around Corowa:
1) Wineries: Corowa is known for its award-winning wineries that produce some of the finest wines in the region. Some of the top wineries include All Saints Estate, Campbells Wines, and Chambers Rosewood Winery. Visitors can get a taste of the rich history of the wineries and enjoy a winery tour.
2) Federation Museum: It is a great place to learn about the history of the Federation of Australia. Visitors can explore the museum's various exhibits and artifacts about the life and times of the early settlers in Corowa. The museum also houses a large collection of materials related to the great Australian cricket captain, Sir Donald Bradman.
3) Corowa Golf Club: The Corowa Golf Club is a place to have some fun while enjoying a beautiful golf course, with picturesque views of the Murray River. The Corowa Golf Club is open to visitors and is one of the finest golf courses in the region.
4) Corowa Whiskey & Chocolate Factory: This is a unique experience for visitors, where they can tour the factory and see how chocolate and whiskey are produced. Visitors can sample the range of chocolates and whiskey produced at the factory.
5) Lake Mulwala: Lake Mulwala is a picturesque location to experience water adventures like boating, fishing, jet skiing and even swimming. Visitors can relax near the lake while enjoying the beauty and tranquility of the place. There are several shops, cafes and restaurants near the lake with many varieties of food and beverages on offer.
6) Rutherglen Goldfields Railway: The tourist train here is an excellent opportunity to learn about the history of the region and see the scenic beauty of the area. Visitors can travel along the track and see the sights of the towns of Rutherglen, Wahgunyah, and Corowa from the comfort of their carriage.
7) Corowa Art Space: It features a wide range of artwork, from contemporary pieces to traditional Australian art. The Corowa Art Space also hosts various art exhibitions throughout the year and runs workshops for young and aspiring artists.
8) Corowa Riverwalk: The Corowa Riverwalk allows visitors to stroll along the banks of the Murray River while taking in the beautiful scenery. A popular spot for a picnic, the Riverwalk is also great for bird watching, kayaking and fishing.
9) The Corowa Courthouse: The Courthouse is a significant historical landmark of Corowa. Visitors can tour the courthouse, learn about its history, and even sit in on a court session.
10) Corowa Bakery: The bakery is famous for producing some of the finest bread and cakes in the region. Visitors can get a taste of these freshly baked and oven-fresh delights and enjoy coffee at the coffee shop for some relaxation.
These are just some of the attractions to be found in and around the town of Corowa. To know more about these attractions, and others in the area, visitors can contact Corowa Visitor Information Centre on phone number 02 6033 3221. Corowa is a destination that offers something for everyone, so why not visit soon?
Corowa Tourism Articles